Monday, January 31, 2011

The verdict is...

Friday was the big day for us!  And after waiting at the doctor's office for an hour, we finally made it into the ultrasound room.  The ultrasound technician is Ahhhh-mazing! She's an older lady that makes you feel very comfortable and cracks jokes the whole time and really knows what she's doing.  After awhile of moving around and making sure the baby was healthy, she gave us the verdict.  It's a........

GIRL!!!!
She was burying her face and covering her face with her hand.....shy baby!

There, she moved a little so we could see her face.

The arrow is showing that it's a girl, no boy parts.  ;)


After our appointment was over, my husband gave me a big pouty face.  It was the cutest thing ever.  I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I was for sure it was a boy.  It never really ever crossed my mind that I could have a girl."  I chuckled at that remark.  My hubby is so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment