Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year means resolutions!

Well, 2010 is gone and 2011 is here!  And 2011 is going to be jammed packed with excitement!  We have so much to get done before our little one gets here this summer!  LOTS of organizing, taking my home office and turning it into the nursery....so long office, celebrating Madison's last birthday as an only child (she claims that she doesn't want a big party), baby showers; mine and one of my dearest friends', a wedding shower and wedding (this one is stressing me out a little), celebrating our 2nd anniversary, and the list goes on and on!  With all of this excitement I've also decided to make a few New Year resolutions.  I'm normally not big on theses, since it seems like I can never keep them.  But this year is going to be different in so many ways I figured, why not?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment