Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Boy or Girl?


The end of this month is when we find out the gender of our little one. As of right now, I'm saying it's a boy for a couple reasons. One, this pregnancy is a lot different than my first and two I've been miserable for the past couple weeks and only a boy can cause this much misery. I thought it would be fun to try some old wives tales and see if they are true.

Short time to conceive = girl
According to the Chinese gender chart = boy
I sleep on my right side = girl
My face is not round and rosy = boy
I carry my weight in front (I did with my daughter too) = boy
My feet are colder now = boy
Dad-to-be hasn't gained weight = girl
I feel nausea = girl
I'm not craving citrus = boy
I am not gaining weight = boy
I'm not feeling clumsy = boy
I'm craving salty stuff (I always do though) = boy
I'm not (very) moody = boy
When holding my wedding ring on a string over my belly it went in circles = boy 

Girl = 4
Boy =10

I guess what they say is true, "Mamma knows best"!

No comments:

Post a Comment