Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celebrating the end of 2010 & the beginning of 2011

Well, 2010 was a great year.  My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary and the news that we have a baby on the way!  I began the wonderful journey of working from home and my first year as a Youth Group leader.  My daughter got to experience her first concert, Justin Beiber, of course and she FINALLY showed interest in a sport, softball, and she loved every minute of it!  Hooray!

To celebrate this wonderful year and to ring in the new, we celebrated it with our friends back in Indiana.  We started the night off with dinner at Finch's Brasserie with 3 other couples.  Hannah, the friend who has seen me through all of my trial and tribulations and the birth of my daughter, her wonderful, super, can't say enough good things about boyfriend Brandon, Katie, a very dear friend to me and also a preg-o, her husband Troy who completely compliments her in every way, Lindz, another dear friend who is always there to listen and chat with and her fairly new, super awesome, love him to death boyfriend Garret, oh and of course my husband, the life of the party.

The food was AMAZING...well, let me rephrase, the appetizer -the calamari- was amazing!  There was so much of it.  I could not stop eating it.  That is until the pregnancy nauseousness started up. I was so mad!  The food was so good and I couldn't enjoy it!  I ate 2 bites of my entree and that's all I could take!  My stomach did eventually settle down, after the meal was over, but at least it did settle.

After we said our goodbyes, we were headed to a friends' house where the rest of the clan was to watch the ball drop.  I mentioned we said our goodbyes, but 2 of the couples ended up showing up as well.  :)  We had so much fun!  Here are a few pictures of the night....enjoy.








No comments:

Post a Comment