- Get rid of unnecessary items in the garage.
- Start organizing the garage and make room for the refrigerator.
- (Maybe) make a trip to the landfill to drop items off.
- Take down Christmas decorations. Yes, they are still up.
- Purchase new shelving units for our bedroom closet, which only contains my clothes.
- Which means, I need to go through my current clothes and put them in storage totes or get rid of them. *Sad face*
- Install new shelves.
- Move Casey's clothes, which are currently in the office/ nursery room, into the bedroom closet.
- Buy shelves for the garage.
- Install shelves.
- Move the old refrigerator to the garage and have new refrigerator delivered (YEAH!!!!!!!)
- Figure out a way to maximize space in the office/ nursery room closet
- Figure out what I'm going to do with the laundry room (this one scares me....I have no idea where to start!)
And this is just getting started. I haven't even thought about buying and putting together the many baby items we need! I need a nap just thinking about all the stuff we need to do!