Thursday, January 13, 2011

16 weeks



How many weeks?:   16 weeks
                                               
How much weight gained:  I really have no idea.

Is this your first pregnancy?:  Nope, proud momma of an 8 year old girl.

Latest food craving:  I've been wanting Biscuits and gravy for awhile now.

Worst thing about being pregnant:  I miss my big glass of red wine, a hot bubble bath and Norah Jones.  Without the wine, the rest isn't the same!

Best thing about being pregnant:  Watching my belly grow

Happy or mostly moody: I don't feel like I'm moody, though my husband may disagree.  I just don't have a filter anymore, if something bothers me, I express it.

Last time you cried over something ridiculous was:  Last Tuesday.  I watched the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.  It was a complete sob fest for one.

You pee an estimated __ times a day?:  I have no idea.  Average I would say.  But I am waking up in the middle of the night at least once...not too happy about that.

Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?:  Oh my goodness.  Every night it's a weird one.  They're all a tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment