Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine's Freebie

So, I've decided this year instead of buying the cheap looking Valentine's cards at the big chain retail stores, I'm going to make them myself.  And then I thought to myself, why not share the love?  It is almost Valentine's day (exactly one month away).  So that's what I'm going to do.  Each Friday, from here until the Friday before Valentine's Day, I'm going to offer free Valentine's day card downloads for you!

You can pick and choose what ones you want to use...totally up to you!  The only thing I ask in return is that you tell someone else about these awesome cards and if you decide to post this on your blog, please credit me and link back to me!  Thanks bunches!

So without further adieu, here's the first series.

Candy Hearts
How to download:  Click on the Freebies tab at the top and follow the directions there.

No comments:

Post a Comment