Thursday, February 24, 2011

22 weeks


How many weeks?:   22 weeks 
                                               
Have you noticed any changes lately?: Other than my belly getting bigger, my hair has grown a lot.  I'm in desperate need of a hair cut but I'm at the point where I don't know what I want to do with it.  Just a trim?  Chop it off?  Some highlights?  (I go to an Aveda salon, and their hair dye is up to 99% natural...how awesome is that?!?) Oh, decision, decision!
 
Have you decided on a name yet?: Well, we did have a name picked out; Lilly Rae.  BUT...I keep hearing that name more and more and I have vetoed it out!  The hubster and I have been throwing some names around.  We have a list and I think we've narrowed it down, but I'm not telling until we've officially decided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment