Thursday, February 17, 2011

21 weeks

How many weeks?:   21 weeks 
                                               
How have the emotions been?:  This week they have been all over the place!  It's actually quite comical. This past weekend Casey and I were packing more stuff up in totes and moving them into the garage.  I don't even remember the conversation, but for some reason I got really upset with him.  It was like an out-of-body experience.  I could feel myself get upset for this reason that was not a big deal at all and I was telling myself, "this is stupid to get so upset over"....I just had to walk out of the room and cool off.  I told Casey I was sorry and we chuckled about it later.


On the flip side, if I find something funny.  It's out of control funny.  I get going and I can't stop.  I'll have tears rolling down my face, my sides will hurt so bad from all the laughing and I won't be able to breathe.  I actually peed my pants I got to laughing so hard last week....I can't believe I just admitted that! 
 
Any food cravings?: Anyone who knows me knows that I don't really have a sweet tooth. I'm definitely a savory kind of gal but man, my sweet tooth has come alive!  I was making a valentine's dinner last weekend and was looking at a random food blog and there was tons of sweet stuff.  My mouth was watering like nobody's business.  Thankfully my dear hubby went to the store and got me some strawberries and I rolled them in some chocolate....sweet tooth crises solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment