Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ahhh chooo!

The closet is slowly, very slowly coming along.  I did a little sanding with a handy dandy sander that I purchased at Lowe's.  Very much the worth the investment!  It didn't take too long, but I did have to take several breaks because it got so dusty....cough cough!

 As you can see, there's lots of dust that needs to be cleaned up!  The vacuum is going to be doing double timer here soon!

 And here's the handy dandy sander that I mentioned.  It has a nice little micro-vacuum attached that obviously didn't do it's job!!

The dust was literally everywhere!  All of the furniture that's still in the office is covered with a layer of dust.  As you can see in the photo here.

So it looks like there will be lots of vacuuming and dusting and wiping walls down before I can start the painting portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment