Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Success

 
things that made the weekend great
  • saturday morning softball game
  • picking up lots of necessities for Layla (I was starting to get panicky)
  • putting the glidder rocker together and enjoying it's comfort
  • date night with the hubster
  • getting one good night's sleep
  • church Sunday morning (with all the running around I haven't been in awhile)
  • planning out this week's meals and having everything I need to make them (we have lots going on this week, so this makes me feel better)
  • finally breaking down and purchasing an ice cream attachment for my KitchanAid mixer

things that made the weekend not so great
  •  dealing with Casey's uber grouchy mood Saturday morning (can we say nicotine/caffeine freak out?)
  • the hotter-than-expected weather on Saturday (I did not dress accordingly)
  • having acid reflux ALL day on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment