Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Recap


things that made the weekend great
  • Baby shower for my dear friend Katie (we're three weeks apart)
  • having a cook out with some great friends
  • Madison's softball team winning their first game (they're now 1-2)
  • a beautiful day on Saturday (I have flip flop tan lines on my feet..hehehe)
  • having some super delicious french toast Sunday morning made by Madison

things that made the weekend not so great
  •  rushing home Sunday morning to get to Madison's softball practice
  • Madison's practice being canceled as soon as we got home
  • realizing that I've gained a few lbs. after seeing photos (sad face)



(On a side note, I know I've been HORRIBLE about posting....I'm going to try really hard to get back into it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment