Monday, June 6, 2011

What. A. Weekend.


 things that made the weekend great
  • date night with the hubby
  • purchasing the light fixture for the nursery
  • lots of cleaning going on in the household
  • playing some silly racing game as a family (Madison's treat for her report card)
  • a major grocery shopping trip completed
  • signing Madison up for Volleyball this summer

things that made the weekend not so great
  •  not getting to go the the restaurant I wanted for our date night
  • the trip to Ikea taking 3 hours (normally an hour and half....I think I cursed every construction worker I passed)
  • Casey's Honey-Do list not even close to being completed
  • having some issues with the nursery light fixture
  • my feet and ankles got so swollen Sunday night 
  • feeling like a giant whale all the time now

No comments:

Post a Comment