Thursday, September 29, 2011

12 weeks


My, oh my, how time does fly!  3 months old!  That really seems unreal to me!  3 months, WOW!

Layla has recently discovered her own reflection in one of her toys.  She's quite entertaining when she looks in it.  She will lay there for a long time and have a conversation with her self.  I can only image the conversations...."My, you're a good lookin' girl.  Been around here long?  Oh, me too!  Did you hear that?  That's my puppy dog barking, probably a cat in the front yard.  Oh, no, it's just my sissy getting home from school."

She can also hold her head up really well when you hold her.  Not much neck support is needed now-a-days...just when we get really sleepy.  Speaking of sleep.  We haven't been going down as easily as the prior months.  She's starting to fight it and boy does she put up a fight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment