Wednesday, September 14, 2011

10 weeks


We made it to the double digits!  Success!  I thought, since it's the beginning of football season that it was appropriate to use some Varsity-type lettering on Layla's onesie this week. 

We had a pretty big milestone this week.  We no long need the head support, neck stabilizer thingy in the car seat.  I took it out a couple days ago and it actually made me sad.  I mean, as I was physically taking it out, a sadness came over me.  It was a huge slap in the face that she was getting bigger right in front of my eyes!  It was at that very moment that I realized how much I really, really, really love being able to work from home.  Not only with spending time with Layla during the day, but being able to have more one on one time with Madison.  I've definitely been trying to savor the moments more lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment