Thursday, August 25, 2011

Confession. Or a rant....whatever you want to call it.

This really has nothing to do with the girls or any of us really.  Just me and a little rant I would like to go on.  I NEED MORE ROOM!  I love my house, but I'm starting to feel like Alice in Wonderland when she's in the room that gets smaller and smaller until she can barely fit.  There are days that I feel like I can't get away from the growing piles of laundry or the dish washer that seems to always need to be unloaded.  Sometimes I just don't want to look at it even though in the back of my mind I still know it's there.  Or to get away from everyone yelling across the house because it's small enough to do that.  I want a giant table that can fit 12 people so we can have giant get togethers (a girl can dream...right?) A basement to escape from the world in.  But mostly, I want a house where we can have spare bedrooms...yes plural...so when people come to visit we have plenty of room.  I hate that when we have the grandparents or any family over they have to either get a hotel or sleep on the couch.  I HATE IT!!  HATE IT!  HATE IT!  HATE IT!  (Can't you just see me stomping my feet and throwing an absolute tantrum?)  It seriously bothers me!  To no end.  But I keep getting shot down on the idea of looking for a bigger house.  I thought that I would be able to wait another couple years like we had planned, but I may get committed before the end of that time period.  I guess if that happens everyone can just visit me there.  Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment